Thursday, February 25, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
1. Dawn at KnittinWolf because she is having us all knit or crochet lapgans for seniors!!!!!
2. Lana at ilovemy5kids because she has five kids and is still sane!!!
3. Leslee at Lollygagging because I love her photographs!!!
4. Lorena at loremor hand made because she taught me how to crochet with a tunisian crochet hook!!!
5. Cat at Crap on my shoes, egg in my pocket because she just kills me with her writing!!!
6. Kate from Busted Plumbing because I would love to hang with her!
7. Cop Mama at Cop Mama because even though she gets lots of comments she always comments and answers my comments and I think that is too cool!!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Ok, so I have pneumonia! My fitness plan has been derailed, I'm gonna start over when I can breathe again! I have one more med that the pharmacy needs to order! Holy Crap!!! I orignally took this shot without Mama in the background but it looked so boring. And I probably should have stopped to remove the phone chargers. We are on a new system here at Chez Max! The kids grades are not up to par, so as soon as they get home, phones go in my bedrrom and they get them back in the morning. I know, I'm mean! But seriously! The texting at night was out of control! Now everyone gets sleep and hopefully grades and chores improve around here!!! :)
Monday, February 8, 2010
Saturday, February 6, 2010
More shots from our wet Disney adventure yesterday later. But I have an umpires clinic this morning.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Monday, February 1, 2010
No he didn't take two girls, just one with the purple sash. The other girls date hadn't shown up yet. Apparently they had a good time at the dance and actually got home at a decent hour, before midnight. Yea!!
Which were long and it was chilly! Luckily, they have a walking track at the baseball field so we walked for an hour. (Saturday, with all the running around around we did get our 10,000 steps in!)